Este es el blog. Y esta es nuestra web, está todo más ordenadito, mejor.

22 de enero de 2018

Música para camaleones (106) The Sleepy Jackson - Good dancers


Don't always dream for what you want But I love to watch good dancers talk My heart is stronger than you all But I love to watch good dancers talk The war's good and I'm so tired Don't always dream for what you want But I love to watch good dancers talk My heart is stronger than you all But I love to watch good dancers talk The wars good and I'm so tired x4 When you think with your mind you've got a place to go now When you think with your mind you've got a place to go now Don't always dream for what you want But I love to watch good dancers talk (When you think with your mind you've got a place to go now) My heart is stronger than you all (When you think with your mind you've got a place to go now) But I love to watch good dancers talk (When you think with your mind you've got a place to go now)